Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Lights

My mom & I went on a bazaar adventure (literally, a bazaar...the craft kind) and knew we were going to be making a lot of purchases and needed help carrying all of our packages. Logically, the only thing that made sense was to bring a child and the stroller! Since Madeline joined us for our Day After Thanksgiving Shopping Spree, I decided it was time for some alone time with Elizabeth. So, off we went and left Madeline & Daddy behind to hang up the lights. Starr got some great photos, so as the proud mommy of an adorable three year old I just have to show them off!

Madeline was very excited to help hang the lights, but quickly became bored and ended up riding her little trike. Oh well, it was the thought that counted and she did get some good playtime outside with Daddy so it was a win-win for everyone! And by the way, the stroller was definitely necessary. Eventually Elizabeth got kicked out and we used her seat for packages and carried her...she was lighter! :-)

No comments: