Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Elizabeth




I was thinking earlier today that Madeline's personality is so dominant that poor Elizabeth's calm nature sometimes is overshadowed and she doesn't get quite the same amount of attention. Of course, Elizabeth doesn't demand it by constantly saying "It's my turn to talk!"

Elizabeth is very laid back. She sits in her car seat, or anywhere for that matter, taking in all the sounds & movements happening around her. The sound of her sister's voice makes her instantly smile, a glance from mommy or daddy gets her excited, and anyone talking to her generates a small giggle.

She's a precious little girl and I am so thankful for God blessing me with her.

Here are a few recent photos. She's such a doll (and check out that hair!!).

1 comment:

Erin said...

I asked Colin about this, being a laid back mellow person with a more outgoing sister. He has no recolection about not getting enough attention and being ignored. Maybe that's the way she likes it! :)