Up & ready to go, laughing as she crashes!
Elizabeth is five months old and is already thinking about crawling! She is so funny because she hates being on her back and immediately tries to sit up. After awhile she gets frustrated, rolls onto her tummy, and pushes herself onto her knees with her hands. She sits in crawling position rocking as hard as she can, frustrated she isn't going anywhere.
After awhile her knees get to where her hands are (she hasn't quite figured out how to move her hands forward) and she crashes headfirst. She is usually happy with herself despite hitting the ground because the crash pushes her forward. She gets back up on her knees, rocks again, falls over and gets excited she is making process.
The funniest part is that there are times as she is falling that she is laughing so stinkin' hard. And even though I truly wish she was not contemplating crawling, she is so adorable that I have to admit I enjoy watching her try and figure it out. I didn't anticipate her to be such an earlier crawler...I guess I better start child proofing the house and coming up with a new spot for our Christmas Tree!
After awhile her knees get to where her hands are (she hasn't quite figured out how to move her hands forward) and she crashes headfirst. She is usually happy with herself despite hitting the ground because the crash pushes her forward. She gets back up on her knees, rocks again, falls over and gets excited she is making process.
The funniest part is that there are times as she is falling that she is laughing so stinkin' hard. And even though I truly wish she was not contemplating crawling, she is so adorable that I have to admit I enjoy watching her try and figure it out. I didn't anticipate her to be such an earlier crawler...I guess I better start child proofing the house and coming up with a new spot for our Christmas Tree!




No comments:
Post a Comment